Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The End of an Era... It Seems


Okay, I will admit it. I shed tears when the hour drew to an end.
What a banner year 2007 was for me.


Completing the Appalachian Trail with my son.


A multitude of published books.


Good health. Great friends. Awesome God we serve.


Just to name a few.


Of course, I always wonder what the new year will bring. I hope to sell a few more books this year. Complete a book on my trail journey. We have already reserved a beach house for June and bought season passes for Kings Dominion - a nearby amusement park. We are getting ready to lead our church youth group on more new adventures, and my hubby will help build the set for a new play - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - at a nearby playhouse (of which the wife is always an associate advisor). We will have the party of the year in May when my son officially graduates from high school. And I'm sure we will do hiking as well. Maybe take a weekend excursion or two into the deep woods.


A few things are in the works, but no one really knows what will happen until the year is played out.


So I will wait and see as I plan my way and the Lord guides my steps in the year 2008.




No comments: