Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TV Interview on the Hike!

Yesterday up at Beagle Gap in Shenandoah National Park, I had the honor and enjoyment of sharing in my hike with WVIR Channel 29 News out of Charlottesville, VA. Here I am with news reporter Jennifer Von Reuter who came with a cameraman to conduct it, film me walking the trail at Beagle Gap (yes, it was raining! What is the AT without rain!) and also grabbed some shots on the front porch of Rockfish Gap Outfitters who supplied a lot of my gear for my first go around.

See the link here to the interview. Not sure how long it will be posted, but check it out while you can.

1 comment:

redtekbek said...

Not everyone gets recognition for their accomplishments, but I'm glad you did! I think it helps others realize they can dream it and do it, too.