Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for Triple Crown Trails!

Aren't you thankful for the wonderful trails we get to explore in this great country of ours? There's the champion trails of them all - known as the Triple Crown, of which I have planted my feet on all three - 


...a fall campsite on my southbound hike - from my Appalachian Trail adventure (I've completed this trail twice, in both directions)











To a taste of of the Continental Divide Trail... (two miles of it in Yellowstone National Park!)





...to the Pacific Crest Trail in Oregon (tentative plan for a possible 2014 go if it).











Wherever you are this Thanksgiving, be sure to thank the trail organizations, supporters and maintainers who make these trails possible. And consider donating to their valuable causes.

Appalachian Trail Conservancy

Pacific Crest Trail Association

Continental Divide Trail Society



No comments: