Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Blissful Trail Journals


While Blissful is out hiking the Florida Trail - Part Two this winter,
Florida Trail, Part One
feel free to check out previous journals on 

my hiking adventures and stay tuned for more lessons learned when I return! 

(NEW) Colorado Trail Journal

Florida Trail Journal - Part One

Allegheny Trail of West Virginia

Long Trail of Vermont
Mt Mansfield on the Long Trail




Foothills Trail
Foothills Trail of South Carolina


Appalachian Trail South - Part One 


Appalachian Trail South - Part Two


Appalachian Trail - North


AT Finish, Katahdin, Maine


My book on my 4,000 mile Appalachian Trail Adventure


**NEW for 2018**

Want to know about my upcoming Florida Trail book - "Gators and Guts to Glory, Adventures on the Florida Trail" and get sneak peaks, facts, fun, and news when it releases? Subscribe to my newsletter for this and more about my adventures and hiking plans. And of course, I will share valuable lessons learned to help make your hiking dream a reality! I may also throw in a giveaway or two to newsletter recipients. 

(You are free to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time).










No comments: